SoftGroup® SaTT EU Hub Gateway
offers an upload/update of PMD (Product Master Data) and PPD (Product Pack Data) to the EU HUB (EMVO). Via this Cloud solution, the MAH / Parallel distributor could select which serialized batch should be reported to EMVO. The system allows status verification of any reported serial number and supports all possible statuses according the URS document designed by EMVO: active, expired, stolen, decommissioned, supplied, exported, recalled, withdrawn, destroyed, free sample, sample for NCA, locked. After transmission of data (from EMVO to the National Blueprint system), there will be confirmation message sent to the source system. SoftGroup® SaTT EU Hub Gateway will also support all incoming messages (alerts) from EMVS.
- Product Master Data – Create/Upload/ Update Product Master Data
- Product Pack Data – Create/Upload/ Update product pack data
- Pack status update (all statuses according to the EMVO transitions rules)
- Request report
- Incoming messages (alerts and notifications) from EMVS
- User rights depending of groups membership